Freshly made meals & snacks
Our delicious range of food is freshly handmade each day and is vegan, organic, gluten and sugar free. It is also unique and has been created by a nutritionist and raw foods specialist – Juliette Bryant.
Our intention is to provide fresh local organic produce, no mould or bruising! Some of our foods may contain traces of nuts or celery, any queries just ask our staff.
You can phone your order in and collect on arrival or request a delivery. If you would like to treat someone special, gift vouchers are available to purchase in-store or by phone.
Terms & Conditions
The following gift vouchers are available to buy:
- One day juice cleanse
- Three day juice cleanse
Terms & Conditions:
- Each gift voucher is only good for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable with cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of each voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
- The ‘Juice Cleanse’ gift voucher is only redeemable against juice cleanses.
- The £5 and £10 gift vouchers are only redeemable against freshly made food, freshly made drink and health foods. They can be put towards the cost of a juice cleanse with the remaining balance to be paid in full. These gift vouchers can NOT be redeemed against beauty and holistic treatments; these are to be purchased directly from the independent therapist.
- Gift vouchers will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
- Each gift voucher is valid only at Primrose Natural Foods & Juice Bar.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Primrose Natural Foods & Juice Bar is final.
- Primrose Natural Foods & Juice Bar reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Juliette Bryant has been working as a nutritionist, healer, meditation teacher and author for many years. The essence of her work is to empower people with simple tools to enhance their lives. She is dynamic, engaging and presents life changing information in an accessible way. Her focus in life is to “let delicious food be your medicine” and Juliette can certainly create delicious and nutritious food.
Juliette has many strings to her nutritional bow and is in demand for her nutritional consultations around the world. She is the star of the popular Juliette’s Kitchen shows, runs the Superfood Café, acts as a nutritional consultant for the Wellbeing In Schools project and caters for events and runs workshops around the world. Juliette also writes for various magazines and journals on wellbeing and nutrition and has just finished her first EBook, The Divine Detox Plan.
Juliette sees the solutions nature provides and has changed the lives of hundreds of people by showing simple ways that food can help us. Juliette is available for one-on-one nutritional sessions via Skype, phone or in person.